Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Sixty is NOT the New Forty

You know what I hate?

That phrase, "Sixty is the new Forty."

No! Sixty is sixty.

And it's fabulous!

No more trying to be someone else, or to live up to someone's idea of who I should be.

No more caring if I run out to the store in yoga pants and no makeup that I'll see someone I know.

No more trying to starve myself down to a stick-thin size when I actually look better with a little meat on my bones.

No longer a Size 0, Maybe Not Even a 2?
Trying on a DVF Size 2 from my
closet. May be time for a 4!
I'm finally comfortable in my own skin and I'm still young enough to find life exciting and challenging. I can start a new career if I want, find new interests, and spend time doing what I love.

And I can still look good doing it!

So, I'm thinking there are TONS of women out there who are right here with me, eager to share the wisdom and knowledge they've earned through the experience of living through the past six decades or more.

Ladies, what do you think?

Let's talk!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting Over at Sixty??

Well, it finally happened. After a year of trying my best and failing miserably, I lost my job just before the holidays. As in terminate...